Today I’m sharing some treat boxes I made up for my February Candy Hearts team meeting. We had a small meeting this month so I only made 6. I just love the Lustrous White Mini Gable Boxes (they come in silver, too.) They have a lot of “real estate” to decorate if you want to, but they are just as lovely plain, with their shimmery white surfaces. I took the colors from the All My Love Designer Series Paper, which I had originally intended to use on the boxes, but then changed my mind. I used a Sponge Brayer to color the bottom half of each box, darker at the bottom and lighter at the top. Then I glued on the cut out pieces. I filled the boxes with assorted Dove chocolates, so I’m guessing the Hearts who missed the meeting this month are feeling a little rueful about now.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Stamped with the Meant to Be stamp set:
- sentiment in Lovely Lipstick ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick cardstock (CS)
Die cut using the Be Mine Framelits:
- hearts from a scrap of Crumb Cake CS
Die cut using the Lovely Flowers Edgelits:
- 2 leaves from a scrap of Soft Sea Foam CS
- flowers from a scrap of Lovely Lipstick CS
Cut using a 1″ Circle Punch:
Colored using a Sponge Brayer:
- all four sides of a Mini Gable Box in Balmy Blue ink, making it darker at the bottom and lighter at the top
Assembled the card:
- burnished the folds in the box with a Bone Folder, then folded in the bottom flaps to create the box
- Crumb Cake CS hearts glued onto the front of the box
- leaves and flowers glued onto the sentiment, then the sentiment glued over the hearts
- filled the boxes with assorted Valentine chocolates and closed the top
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here is this week’s online class!
Happiness Blooms Online Class
- make 26 colorful cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 10 designs, plus 6 individual card designs
- Preorder February 14-20, 2019
- limited spots available
Click on the image below for details:
Here are some helpful links to check out:
- Sale-a-bration!!!– earn free items!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- February Host Code X2T6W47T – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team! Sale-a-bration is a super time to join! You get so much extra!!!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!