If you’re looking for a small gift that is both easy and useful, this hand sanitizer holder fits the bill perfectly. I’ve seen these online in several places, but I had to essentially start from scratch so it would fit this particular brand of hand sanitizer. Change the Designer Series Paper and the sentiment and you have a great gift for any time of year.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
These measurements are to fit a 2 oz. bottle of the Up & Up brand of hand sanitizer from Target.
- Real Red card stock (CS) cut to 2″ x 10″, then scored at 3-3/4″, 5″, and 8-3/4″
- Real Red CS cut to 2″ x 5-7/8″, then scored at 1-1/4″, 4-1/8″, and 5-3/8″
- Christmas around the World Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 1-3/4″ x 3″
- Christmas around the World Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 1-3/4″ x 2-3/8″
- Garden Green CS cut to 1-1/2″ x 3″
Cut using the 1″ Circle Punch:
1” Circle in the center of the 1-1/4” area that is between the largest and smallest areas of the shorter Real Red CS piece
Stamped with the Labels to Love stamp set:
- sentiment in Real Red ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Stamped with the Iconic Christmas stamp set:
- Santa hat at the top of the sentiment in Memento Black ink
Colored with a Light Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends Marker:
- Santa hat
Cut using the Everyday Label Punch:
- the ends of the Garden Green CS piece, by inserting each end into the back side of the punch
Assembled the holder:
- burnished all score lines with a Bone Folder
- the 1-1/4″ area at the end of both Real Red CS pieces glued together, so the pieces bend in toward each other
- two glue dots put on the bottom of the hand sanitizer bottle, inserted the cap up through the 1″ hole, and secored it to the bottom of the holder (where the two 1-1/4″ areas are glued together
- skinniest area of the shorter Real Red CS glued the to the inside back of the longer Real Red CS
- smaller DSP glued to the inner front of the holder
- sentiment adhered onto the Garden Green CS
- Garden Green CS glued onto the larger DSP
- larger DSP glued to the outer front of the holder
- a white box from the Season of Glitz Gift Bows adhered to the top of the holder
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some stuff you should know:
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Swatch Books and Product Shares from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs – you can order yours now HERE.
- Year End Sales Event – December 1, 2017 to January 2, 2018 – CLICK HERE for details. Order soon so you don’t miss your favorite retiring items!
- This is a great time to join my team! With the demonstrator discount of at least 20%, you can get Christmas gifts for all the stampers on your list! Plus you can order from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs now! CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Sale-a-bration Stamp Fest coming January 20. Details and register HERE
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers are now available! Click HERE for more info.
- Hostess Code for the month of December (HS67FXTS) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- December’s FREE gift: Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape – Find out more HERE.
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!