It’s that time of year. Yes, Christmas and Hannukah and gifts and snow…and the sniffles. You can get those little pocket/purse sized packs of tissues but they always end up getting all messed up. These little boxes help keep the tissues clean and prevent them from tearing while fighting for space in your overpacked bag. The sentiment is from the Colorful Seasons stamp set – it seemed perfect, since probably all you want to do is Just Breathe already! The heavy Foil Frenzy Specialty Designer Series Paper is perfect for these little boxes – not too soft and not too stiff.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Foil Frenzy Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 7″ x 9-3/4″
- scored along the short side at 1″, 5-1/2″, and 6-1/2″
- rotated clockwise, then scored along the long side at 2-1/4″, 3-1/4″, 5-1/2″, 6-1/2″, and 8-3/4″
- cut away the green areas in the diagram
- Crumb Cake card stock (CS) cut to 4″ x 1-1/4″
- Lemon Lime Twist CS cut to 4-1/4″ x 1-1/2″ (I used the color of CS that coordinated with the particular piece of DSP I was using at the time.)
Cut using the Envelope Punch Board:
- all four corners of the Crumb Cake and Lemon Lime Twist CS pieces rounded with the punch on the back of the punch board
Stamped with the Colorful Seasons stamp set:
- sentiment in Crumb Cake ink onto the Crumb Cake CS piece
Die cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits:
- small oval from the inside top of the box
- NOTE: fold under the long 1″ side so it will fit through the Big Shot
Assembled the box:
- burnished all the score lines with a Bone Folder
- glued the outside of area A (in diagram above) to the inside of area B
- Crumb Cake CS glued onto the Lemon Lime Twist CS
- Lemon Lime Twist CS glued onto the inside of the lid
- on the end with four flaps, folded in the bottom flap, then glued the two small flaps to it, then glued the top flap to them
- inserted tissues into the other end of the box and closed it up
- pull tissues through the oval opening
- the lid folds over to protect the tissues
- wrapped a piece of 1/8″ Silver Ribbon around the box to present as a gift
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some stuff you should know about:
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Swatch Books and Product Shares from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs – you can order yours now HERE.
- Year End Sales Event – December 1, 2017 to January 2, 2018 – CLICK HERE for details. Order soon so you don’t miss your favorite retiring items!
- This is a great time to join my team! With the demonstrator discount of at least 20%, you can get Christmas gifts for all the stampers on your list! CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Sale-a-bration Stamp Fest coming January 20. Details and register HERE
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers are now available! Click HERE for more info.
- Hostess Code for the month of December (HS67FXTS) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- December’s FREE gift: Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape – Find out more HERE.
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!