The Little things stamp set is really versatile, with stamp themes for Halloween, Christmas, Valentines, or any other occasion when you want to give someone a treat or gift. Today’s project uses the Spooky-licious stamp with a sponged Mini Pizza Box cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, and a Window Sheet. To see the other project I made using this same stamp, click here.
You should have seen me shopping for candies to put in all the treat containers I’ve been making. Our local supermarket has a large of candies sold by weight, so you can get as much of each type as you want. I was buying lots of jelly beans because they are so easy to use for this. I got a few odd looks as I put bag after bag of candies into my cart. Someone said I must really like them and asked me to recommend some good jelly bean flavors. Unfortunately I couldn’t’ help them because I wasn’t buying them by flavor. Instead I was buying them by color to match my projects!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Window Sheet cut to 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
Stamped with The Little Things stamp set:
- Spookylicious image in Basic Black Archival ink onto the cut Window Sheet
- Spookylicious image in Basic Black Archival ink onto a scrap of Pumpkin Pie card stock (CS)
Cut using Paper Snips:
- the banner from the image stamped onto Pumpkin Pie CS
Die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits:
- circle from the top of the Mini Pizza Box
- NOTE: When we demonstrators were first introduced to the new Holiday Catalog in Thailand in July, I was told to use the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies instead of the Layering Circles/Ovals/Squares Framelits Dies, because they cut through the thick box better.
Colored using Stampin’ Sponges:
- the exterior of the Mini Pizza Box in Pumpkin Pie and Tangerine Tango inks, layering the colors over and over to achieve the look I wanted (this actually goes very quickly)
Assembled the project:
- Window Sheet adhered to the inside of the box lid, with the stamped image showing through the hole, using Tear & Tape
- banner adhered to the outside of the box lid, covering the banner portion of the image on the Window Sheet, using Tear & Tape
- I filled the box with white jelly beans so the image on the Window Sheet would show up
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Shop and help those affected by
I will donate 20% of my September sales to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Harvey Relief.
Please help make a difference. CLICK HERE to shop now.
There’s a brand new stamp set that isn’t in any catalog. You can’t buy it, but you can get if for free with a qualifying order! You can host a party, or place your own order, or join under me and get a 20% discount on your demonstrator order.
Here’s a video from Stampin’ Up!:
Here are the details:
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to this promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 (before tax and shipping)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify
- Orders must be closed by:
- October 31 at 10:50 PM (PT)
- October 31 at 11:50 PM (MT)
- November 1 at 12:50 AM (CT)
- November 1 at 1:50 AM (ET)
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to Stampin’ Rewards
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
Here are the samples from the video:
September Host Code
Create a beautiful quilt pattern background with this Embossing Folder.It’s easy to make a great impression! Just place flat cardstock in this embossing folder, run it through the Big Shot, and out comes cardstock with a bold textured design.* 1 folder
* 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
* Use with Big Shot
Watch this video on the Quilted Christmas Suite in the new Holiday Catalog
Use the Host Code on your online orders under $150. You can see how to use a Host Code here.
Orders between $75 and $149.99, using the Host Code, will receive my FREE Gift of the Month. Orders of $150 and above will automatically receive the gift – do no use the Host Code.
I can ship only within the United States. “No contact” orders are not eligible.
CLICK HERE to shop in my online store!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!