These mini coffee cups, or espresso cups, are great for tiny gifts. They’re easy to decorate and fill. Today I’m sharing two different batches of these that I made. One batch of Christmas themed cups contains Starbucks Holiday Blend coffee k-cups. The other batch of coffee themed cups contain coffee flavored candies.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Made cup cover and belly band:
- rolled a cup on a large piece of scrap paper, following it with a pencil
- cut out the template with Paper Snips and wrapped it around a cup to make sure it fit
- held the template on the cup with my fingers and drew a belly band onto the template with a pencil
- used that to create a template for the belly band
- covers and cut using Paper Snips from Coffee Break, Be Merry, and Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Papers (DSP)
- belly bands cut using Paper Snips from DSP and from CS in Pool Party, Whisper White, Garden Green, and Cherry Cobbler
Stamped with the Hug in a Mug stamp set:
- sentiment onto Whisper White card stock (CS) in Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, Garden Green, and Cherry Cobbler inks
Stamped with the Merry Cafe stamp set:
- sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Whisper White CS
- snowflake in Cherry Cobbler ink above the sentiment
Die cut using the Layering Circles Framelits:
- all sentiments
- larger circles to layer with sentiment, from Pool Party, Early Espresso, Garden Green, and Cherry Cobbler CS
Assembled the cups:
- covers glued onto the cups
- belly bands glued onto the covers
- sentiments layered with coordinating larger circles, then adhered to the cup lids with Stampin’ Dimensionals (The center part of the lid is lower than the rim.)
- adhered a small Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the center of the stamped snowflakes
NOTE: The cups, lids, k-cups, and candies were all ordered from Amazon.com.
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
- Swatch Books and Product Shares from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs – order yours by January 2 HERE.
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Year End Sales Event ends January 2, 2018 – CLICK HERE for details. Order soon so you don’t miss your favorite retiring items!
- This is a great time to join my team! With the demonstrator discount of at least 20%, you can get Christmas gifts for all the stampers on your list! Plus you can order from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs now! CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Sale-a-bration Stamp Fest coming January 20. Details and register HERE
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers are now available! Click HERE for more info.
- Host Code for the month of December (HS67FXTS) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- December’s FREE gift: Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape – Find out more HERE.
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!