If you’ve been reading my blog this week, you know that I’ve been in Halloween mode, and you know that the Spooky Cat Bundle, Spooky Night Designer Series Paper (DSP,) and The Little Things stamp set are perfect for this holiday. For today’s project I used all three to create this Mini Pizza Box treat. I also used the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies to cut a square window in the box lid, so you can see the lemon lime “twist” jelly beans inside. I didn’t put a sentiment of any kind on this project, because I think the cat on the front says it all.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Window Sheet cut to 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
Stamped with the Spooky Cat stamp set:
- one rat in black Memento ink on the lid
Stamped with The Little Things stamp set:
- spiders around all four sides of the box, and one on the box lid.
- NOTE: It’s much easier to stamp the box before you fold it to assemble!)
Die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits:
- square window from the box lid
Cut using the Cat Punch:
- one black cat from Spooky Night Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- colored cat’s eyes with a Lemon Lime Twist marker, then covered them with a dot of glue from the Fine Tip Glue Pen. Allow the glue to dry completely before using. You should probably do this step first.
Assembled the project:
- Window Sheet adhered to inside of box lid with Tear & Tape
- adhered cat to the Window Sheet with Tear & Tape
- filled box with Lemon Lime Jelly Bellies
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Shop and help those affected by
I will donate 20% of my September sales to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Harvey Relief.
Please help make a difference. CLICK HERE to shop now.
There’s a brand new stamp set that isn’t in any catalog. You can’t buy it, but you can get if for free with a qualifying order! You can host a party, or place your own order, or join under me and get a 20% discount on your demonstrator order.
Here’s a video from Stampin’ Up!:
Here are the details:
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to this promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 (before tax and shipping)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify
- Orders must be closed by:
- October 31 at 10:50 PM (PT)
- October 31 at 11:50 PM (MT)
- November 1 at 12:50 AM (CT)
- November 1 at 1:50 AM (ET)
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to Stampin’ Rewards
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
Here are the samples from the video:
September Host Code
Create a beautiful quilt pattern background with this Embossing Folder.It’s easy to make a great impression! Just place flat cardstock in this embossing folder, run it through the Big Shot, and out comes cardstock with a bold textured design.* 1 folder
* 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
* Use with Big Shot
Watch this video on the Quilted Christmas Suite in the new Holiday Catalog
Use the Host Code on your online orders under $150. You can see how to use a Host Code here.
Orders between $75 and $149.99, using the Host Code, will receive my FREE Gift of the Month. Orders of $150 and above will automatically receive the gift – do no use the Host Code.
I can ship only within the United States. “No contact” orders are not eligible.
CLICK HERE to shop in my online store!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!