Ever wonder what to do with those great boxes your Paper Pumpkin kits come in? They’re too nice to get rid of – you know we crafters want to use everything! But the orange doesn’t always go with our decor, and the shipping labels take away from the overall aesthetic. Watch this video for a quick tip.
Monika Davis was the first one to show me how to do this, so most of the credit goes to her. I just wanted to be sure you knew about it.
If you haven’t tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up.
For new subscribers only. Use the code HALFOFF to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, and get 50% off the first two months!
After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (includes shipping!) Or purchase a prepaid subscription HERE. Save $1 per month with a 6 month subscription, or $2 per month with a one year subscription.
SIGNING UP IS EASY!
- CLICK HERE to sign up
- Click subscribe
- Enter HALFOFF in the promo code
- Check out. If you are my customer or would like to be, please be sure to add my name as your demonstrator when prompted before check out.
SEE PAPER PUMPKIN KITS IN ACTION with these Stampin’ Up! YouTube videos!
This is just one example of a past Paper Pumpkin kit. Each month is a surprise, but they are always wonderful, and include everything you need except scissors and adhesive. I took this “pie” to my family’s Thanksgiving gathering last year with each “slice” full of nuts, candies, and other goodies.
Current subscribers – and ONLY current subscribers – can purchase past kits and refills.
All stamp sets in Paper Pumpkin kits are exclusive to Paper Pumpkin and will never be seen elsewhere.
Here’s the skinny:
- For new subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month’s kit will renew at the regular price: $19.95.
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There’s no commitment. You can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin or skip a month by logging into your Paper Pumpkin account and changing your preference at “manage my account” on or before the 10th of the month.
- Click here to subscribe.
- Enter the Promo Code, HALFOFF when you sign up.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!