Today’s project is so quick and easy it really doesn’t need instructions, but since I know some folks will ask if I don’t explain how it’s done, I will. This little treat is a lemon lime dream. Lemon Lime Twist paper (from the Eastern Palace Designer Series Paper) and actual lemon lime jelly beans match perfectly. And you know how I like stuff to match!
You can whip up a bunch of these little treats, in any color you choose, in no time. The box goes together in seconds. Wouldn’t they be darling on a table, maybe one box on each place setting? Or if you need a bunch of cute little somethings in a hurry for a gathering, your child’s classmates, coworkers, you name it! Just think of all the possibilities!
FYI, a little square Pandora charm box fits inside this treat box perfectly. I’m thinking a ring box would as well.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 1″ x 9″, then scored at 2″, 4″, 6″, and 8″
Cut using the Bow Builder Punch:
- a scrap of Whisper White card stock
- NOTE: cut twice to have enough pieces for one bow. There will be one small piece left over.
Assembled the project:
- assembled a Clear Tiny Treat Box
- NOTE: when folding in the bottom flaps, you’ll see there’s one flap with 2 sticky-outy pieces, one flap with 1 sticky-outy piece, and the 2 side pieces. Fold them in this order: 1) 2 flap, 2) side flaps, 3) one flap, tucking it’s tongue into the slot created by the other flaps.
- put the jelly beans inside
- wrapped the DSP around the box and glued the ends together on the bottom
- assembled the bow using glue
- NOTE: you may notice the fold lines in the bow. I didn’t burnish, or curl, the paper with a Bone Folder before assembling the pieces. Oops! Burnish them, the way you’d curl ribbon, and you won’t have that problem.
- glued the bow onto the top of the band of DSP
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of February (2T9AQTKG) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in February: Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!