The Holiday Catalog goes live tomorrow! Today I’m sharing another sneak peek. I CASEd this project right from page 51 of the catalog. It’s made using the Spooky Sweets bundle, the Takeout Thinlits Dies, and the Farmhouse Framelits Dies.
CASE = copy and share everything OR copy and selectively edit
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Gray Granite card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
Stamped with the Spooky Sweets stamp set:
- bats in Memento black ink onto a scrap of Gray Granite CS
- sentiment in Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple green inks onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- NOTE: I colored the sentiment using Stampin’ Write Markers
Die Cut using the Takeout Thinlit Dies:
- Takeout Box (2 pieces for one box) from the 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Gray Granite CS
- NOTE: You can get 2 boxes (4 pieces) from an 8-1/2″ x 11″ piece of CS
Flecked using a Stampin’ Write Marker:
- the outsides of the 2 box pieces in Basic Black
- NOTE: I later realized the sample in the catalog was stamped with the textured image from the Spooky Sweets stamp set in black ink. That’s probably easier, and neater, than flicking ink from a marker.
Die cut using the Farmhouse Framelits:
- fence from a scrap of Basic Black CS
Punched using the Spooky Bat Punch:
Punched using the 1-1/4″ Circle Punch:
Assembled the box:
- burnished the folds in the 2 box pieces with a Bone Folder
- 2 box pieces glued together on the bottom and along two sides (Tear & Tape is also a good choice for this)
- closed the top of the box (after putting treats inside)
- used my fingers to bend pieces of the fence
- fence glued onto the front of the box, and the ends trimmed away using Paper Snips
- sentiment adhered onto the front of the box using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- one bat glued onto the sentiment, and the other bat glued onto the box
- tied a piece of Granny Apple Green ribbon around the box and tied a bow
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s the new Dashing Along September special from Stampin’ Up!
- Receive one pack of Dashing Along Designer Series Paper with any $250 order in September!
- Item number 149903
- Promotion period: September 1–30
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after September 30.
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $250 (before shipping and handling).
- One package of Designer Series Paper may be redeemed per qualifying order, with no limit on how many packages of Designer Series Paper can be earned.
- Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be redeemed using Stampin’ Rewards. You will receive this FREE gift with a qualifying order in addition to any Stampin’ Rewards you may earn.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be exchanged for other paper.
Here’s some more cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- September Host Code NGABG9PN – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!