The Clear Tiny Treat Boxes make gift giving so easy. You can line it with paper, as I have today, or let the gift inside show through. I especially like to do that when the gift is colorful, like M&Ms. I decorated this one with a tag I made using the Candy Cane Season stamp set and Stitched Labels Framelits Dies.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- All is Bright Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 2″ x 8″, then scored at 2″, 4″, and 6″
- DSP cut to 2″ x 6″, then scored at 2″ and 4″
Stamped with the Candy Cane Season stamp set:
- sentiment in Garden Green ink onto a scrap of Whisper White card stock (CS)
Die cut using the Stitched Labels Framelits:
- a scrap of Garden Green CS (largest layer)
- sentiment (smallest layer)
Die cut using the Layering Circles Framelits:
- a scrap of Real Red CS (middle layer)
Cut using the 1/2″ Circle Punch:
- a semicircle from one end of the 8″ DSP, to match the rounded finger notch in the box
Assembled the project:
- folds in the DSP pieces burnished with a Bone Folder
- assembled the box
- 6″ DSP inserted into the box to line the two sides and the bottom
- 8″ DSP inserted into the box to line the front, bottom, back, and top, with the finger notch in the front
- put treats/gift in the box and close the lid
- sentiment glued onto the Real Red CS circle
- Real Red CS circle glued onto the Garden Green CS circle
- Garden Green CS circle adhered onto the top of the box using Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s the Year-End Closeout!
The Year-End Closeout has officially begun! During this promotion, you will be able to save on a selection of retiring and surplus items—while supplies last. Definitely place your orders sooner rather than later, because supplies are limited and the Year-End Closeout ends on January 2. After that, some of your favorite retiring items may be gone for good!
Here’s how to get your copy of the new catalogs:
Just click on this button and I’ll send you the new catalogs, along with a list of the bundles, the Designer Series Paper coordinating colors, and a handmade card!
- Become a Candy Heart!
- Join my team and you can order the new products right now, instead of having to wait another month!
- No selling required! I welcome Hobby Demos! (Hobby Demos join to get the discount for themselves.)
- CLICK HERE for the details!
Here’s more stuff to check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- December Host Code 3CXZMQ2Q – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!