This box may look very involved, but it really isn’t at all. It’s just a few pieces of Wood Textures Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut with the Window Box Thinlits Dies and some glue. Two shades of the photorealistic wood images of the DSP combine to give the look of inlaid wood. Nary a stamp was used. Of course, you could stamp a nice tag to go on the box, if you plan to use it as a gift.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Die cut using the Window Box Thinlits:
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut with the large box die (2 pieces of a light colored paper, and 2 pieces from a dark colored paper)
- all six square sides of the light colored pieces with the smaller square die with hearts
- top of one light colored piece with the larger hexagonal die
Cut with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- along edges of all sections dark colored die cut pieces, cutting them down just a tiny bit smaller
Assembled the box:
- dark colored pieces glued onto the inside of the light colored pieces, so the dark shows through
- flaps of one piece glued to the corresponding spots on the other piece to make the box
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
For every $50 you spend in July, you get a $5 coupon to spend in August! Click here for details.
If you join my team in July, you will receive $72 EXTRA FREE PRODUCT! There is no obligation to sell. There’s no risk at all! Click here for the details.
Plus if you join now, you’ll be able to preorder items from the upcoming Holiday Catalog in July and August!
July Host Code
Use the Host Code on online orders less than $150. See how to use a Host Code here.
Online orders of $75-149.99 placed with the Host Code will receive the FREE gift of the month!
Online orders of $150 or more will automatically receive the FREE gift of the month! Do not use the Host Code.
July’s FREE gift is a pack of 3″ x 6″ Gusseted Cellophane Bags! Use these bags for treat or gift bags. Just pop the treat or gift into one of our shiny cellophane bags and add a stamped header. These bags are also great for storing finished projects, parts for future projects, or any other odds and ends
* 25 gusseted bags
* 3″ x 6″ (7.6 x 15.2 cm)
* Stampable with StazOn ink
* Food safe
* Acid free
(I can ship within US only.)
“No Contact” orders are not eligible for the free gift.
Click here to shop my online store!