I guess I’m a little late posting this one, but you can always change the colors and the sentiment for any occasion, or save it for next year. The Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper has so many different patterns, even some that can be used for non-Christmas projects. I used the design with lots of tiny mints for today’s project. And the sentiment is made using the Brightly Lit Christmas Bundle. Both the paper and the bundle are retiring. They’ll be available only until January 2, or while supplies last.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Real Red card stock (CS) cut to 11″ x 12
- CS scored along the 11″ side at 1-3/4″, 3-1/2″, 5-1/4″, 7″, 8-3/4″, 10-1/2″
- CS scored along the 12″ side at 2″ and 10″
- Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 1-1/2″ x 7-3/4″ (6 pieces)
Cut CS using Paper Snips, according to the diagram:
- removed two smallest rectangles, and angled the leftover tab (in blue)
- cut vertical score lines along the bottom just up to the first horizontal score line
- marked along the top side at 7/8″, 2-5/8″, 4-3/8″, 6-1/8″, 7-7/8″, and 9-5/8″
- cut from marks to the intersections of the vertical score lines and the first horizontal score line – this cuts away the green areas
- used a 1/4″ circle punch to cut a hole in each triangle, about 1/2″ or so from the top – you may want to use a smaller circle punch, like the 1/8″, depending on the size of your ribbon
Stamped with the Brightly Lit Christmas stamp set:
- sentiment in Real Red ink onto a scrap of Whisper White card stock (CS)
Die cut using the Christmas Lamppost Thinlits:
Assembled the bottle cover:
- all score lines burnished with a Bone Folder
- DSP pieces glued onto the panels of the CS cover
- sentiment adhered to one of the DSP pieces with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- skinny tab on one side of the bottle cover adhered to the inside of the other end of the cover with Fast Fuse
- bottle inserted into the cover to make the next step easier:
- folded in one of the bottom tabs, then glued the opposite tab to it, making sure the tabs lined up with each other
- repeated this step for the remaining two pairs of tabs, gluing them all together
- ran a 22″ piece of ribbon through each hole in the top triangles, always front to back, then pulled it tight (not too hard or you’ll tear the paper) and tied a bow
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
- Swatch Books and Product Shares from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs – order yours by January 2 HERE.
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Year End Sales Event ends January 2, 2018 – CLICK HERE for details. Order soon so you don’t miss your favorite retiring items!
- This is a great time to join my team! With the demonstrator discount of at least 20%, you can get Christmas gifts for all the stampers on your list! Plus you can order from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs now! CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Sale-a-bration Stamp Fest coming January 20. Details and register HERE
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers are now available! Click HERE for more info.
- Host Code for the month of December (HS67FXTS) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- December’s FREE gift: Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape – Find out more HERE.
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!