It’s time for the 06-2020 PPPBH. This month’s kit is called Box of Sunshine and it’s filled with enough goodies to make 8 bright and cheery cards so you can send some sunshine someone’s way. I used some pieces from the kit and some extra card stock and ink to create a card and a small treat box with lovely lemons on them, because what’s cheerier that lemons, right? I took a cue from the kit for the colors, which are listed on the back of the kit’s instruction sheet.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S 06-2020 PPPBH 06-2020 PPPBH 06-2020 PPPBH 06-2020 PPPBH 06-2020 PPPBH
Here’s the Box of Sunshine kit:
CLICK HERE to download the printable stamp case insert for this month’s kit.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Shaded Spruce card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Crushed Curry CS layer cut to 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″
- Poppy Parade CS layer cut to 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
- Poppy Parade CS cut to 6-1/4″ x 5-1/2″, scored along the longer side at 1/4″, 1-1/4″, 3-1/4″, and 4-1/4″, and along the shorter side at 1″, 4″, and 5″ (See the diagram below. Remove all red areas with Paper Snips. Note that the smaller tabs are tapered and the wide ones have straight sides.)
Stamped with the Box of Sunshine stamp set:
- sentiment in Shaded Spruce ink onto one of the banners from the kit
- lines in Poppy Parade ink onto the Poppy Parade CS card layer and the outside of the box
- NOTE: I stamped the box after I had scored and cut it. I think it would be easier to stamp on the card stock before doing that.
- lines in Shaded Spruce ink onto the front of the card base
Cut using the Detailed Trio Punch:
- 2 corners of the box tab
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Crushed Curry CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Poppy Parade CS layer glued onto the Crushed Curry CS layer
- 2 small lemon and leaf stickers applied onto the Poppy Parade CS layer
- large die cut leaf adhered onto the back of a large lemon die cut using a glue dot
- large lemon/leaf adhered onto the Poppy Parade CS layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- sentiment adhered over the lemon using Stampin’ Dimensionals at each end
- 3 Shaded Spruce rhinestones applied onto the card front
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Assembled the box:
- burnished the folds in the box with a Bone Folder
- rounded the two corners of the box top tab using the Detailed Trio Punch
- long side tab adhered onto the inside of the opposite end using Tear & Tape
- on the bottom of the box, folded in the back tab, then adhered the side tabs to it
- adhered the front bottom tab over the 2 side tabs (Doing it this way hides the little side tabs between the two full size tabs.)
- adhered 2 large lemons and leaves onto the front of the box using glue dots
- 3 Shaded Spruce rhinestones applied onto the front of the box
Here’s the hop:
Click the pumpkin below to hop to the next stop and see what Anastasia Radloff of Stampin’ Blondie has for you today!
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used other that the kit:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here’s how to get Paper Pumpkin:
- Order one of the items below.
- You will receive an email with a redemption code.
- CLICK HERE to redeem your code.
Supply List <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR THESE 2 GREAT PROMOTIONS!
It’s a bundle bash! When you purchase your Starter Kit in June, you can select one stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) OR one stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog, in addition to your regular Starter Kit. Click here for more information.
- Phone: tonight 8:50 PM (ET), 7:50 PM (CT), 6:50 PM (MT), 5:50 PM (PT), 4:50 PM (Alaska), 2:50 PM (HI-Aleutian)
- Online: tonight 1:50 AM (ET), 12:50 AM (CT), 11:50 PM (MT), 10:50 PM (PT), 9:50 PM (Alaska), 7:50 PM (HI-Aleutian)
- Any order $250 or more will earn $25 EXTRA Stampin’ Rewards.
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Paper Pumpkin prepaid subscriptions count toward a qualifying purchase. Month-to-month subscriptions do not qualify for this promotion.
- The qualifying amount must be reached prior to shipping and tax.
- Additional Stampin’ Rewards for this promotion will only be awarded once per order.
- Click here to shop now
- Phone: 30 June 2020; 6:50 PM (MT)
- Online: 30 June 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
Here are some helpful links:
- June Host Code DXD9JX2S – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- COVID-19 Product Giveback pdf download
- Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!