Today’s card was made using the new Above the Clouds bundle (Above the Clouds stamp set and Hot Air Balloon Punch.) The balloons were colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers, and card was finished off with Mint Macaron twine from the Nature’s Twine pack and Heart Epoxy Droplets.
Here’s what I made:
I tried to get at least one shot where you can really see the clear Heart Epoxy Droplets. They show up much better in person than in the photos.
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Mint Macaron card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Balmy Blue CS layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 4-3/4″ x 5″
- optional: Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Above The Clouds stamp set:
- 1 balloon and basket in Balmy Blue ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- 1 balloon and basket in Mint Macaron ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- clouds in Balmy Blue ink onto the Whisper White CS layer, on the top half
- sentiment in Mint Macaron ink onto the Whisper White CS layer, at bottom left
Cut using the Hot Air Balloon Punch:
- both balloons and both baskets
Colored using Stampin’ Blends:
- 1 balloon and basket in Balmy Blue and Mint Macaron
- 1 balloon and basket in Highland Heather, Pineapple Punch, Soft Sea Foam, and Mint Macaron
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- balloons and baskets glued onto the Whisper White CS layer
- Mint Macaron twine wrapped around the Whisper White cS layer twice and tied in a bow
- 3 heart droplets applied onto the Whisper White CS layer
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Balmy Blue CS layer
- Balmy Blue CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- optional: Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Sailing Home Online Class by June 26:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Come Sail Away Suite on pages 144-146 of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
- I’ve done the trimming and scoring for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, dies, pre-cut/pre-scored/pre-embossed card kits, and 6 Whisper White envelopes.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- June Host Code 9T3GKJRE – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!