Today’s card is a very pretty floral one for sending hugs to someone you care about. The Abstract Impressions stamp set and the Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper are perfect together. The Leaf Punch and Call Me Clover 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon add the perfect little touches. I’d love to hear what you think! Please comment below.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Soft Sea Foam card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Melon Mambo CS cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 4″
- Soft Sea Foam CS cut to 4″ x 1″
Stamped with the Abstract Impressions stamp set:
- sentiment in Melon Mambo ink onto the Soft Sea Foam CS strip, near the right end
Cut using Paper Snips:
- large pink flower from a scrap of the DSP
Cut using the Leaf Punch:
- a scrap of Call Me Clover CS, 2 pieces
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the Soft Sea Foam card base with a Bone Folder
- glued DSP and sentiment strip onto the Melon Mambo CS layer, as shown in photos
- adhered a piece of Call Me Clover 1/8″ ribbon onto the Melon Mambo CS layer with Tear & Tape, wrapping the ends around to the back
- tied a shorter piece of the same ribbon around the first piece of ribbon, and tied in a bow
- glued the Melon Mambo CS layer onto the front of the card base
- glued the leaves and the DSP flower onto the card front as shown in photos
Here are today’s main colors:
- Melon Mambo
- Soft Sea Foam
- Call Me Clover
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some more stuff you should check out:
- Want to order products from the new catalog now? There are two ways.
- Retiring products available through May 31 or while supplies last.
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates
- My Class Calendar
- May Host Code SWA494STR
- Get my FREE Gift for May
- Earn Gumball Rewards
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!