Have you seen the new color, Gorgeous Grape? It is aptly named, because it is indeed a gorgeous color. For today’s card, I’ve used it with Whisper White to create a card that looks like it has lots of parts, but it’s really quite simple to make. I used the Abstract Impressions Bundle and the Stitched Labels Framelits Dies make this sweet thank you card.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Gorgeous Grape CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
Stamped with the Abstract Impressions stamp set:
- sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Stitched Labels Framelit Dies:
Die cut using the Springtime Impressions Thinlit Dies:
- butterfly from Gorgeous Grape CS
Punched using the Detailed Trio Punch:
- all four corners of the Gorgeous Grape CS layer
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- sentiment glued onto the Gorgeous Grape CS layer
- Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon wrapped around the Gorgeous Grape CS layer and tied in a bow
- body of the die cut butterfly glued onto the Gorgeous Grape CS layer, leaving the wings free
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some information you should check out:
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- June Host Code 9K74TMW4 – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards to receive free product!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!