I love the new 2018-2020 In Colors. They make today’s card so bright and cheerful. I used the new Accented Blooms stamp set and the Tailored Tag Punch to make this sweet Always Thinking of You card.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Lovely Lipstick CS cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Blueberry Bliss CS cut to 3-1/2″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 3-3/8″ x 3-7/8″
Stamped with the Accented Blooms stamp set:
- large image in black Staz-on ink
- sentiment in Lovely Lipstick ink
- small leaves in Shaded Spruce ink above the sentiment
Colored using Stampin’ Write Markers:
- flowers in Lovely Lipstick, Blueberry Bushel, Shaded Spruce, and Pineapple Punch
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- stamped Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Blueberry Bushel CS layer
- Blueberry Bushel CS layer glued onto the DSP layer
- Lovely Lipstick 1/8″ Grosgrain ribbon adhered across the DSP layer and wrapped around to the back
- another piece of the ribbon tied around the first piece and tied in a bow
- DSP layer glued onto the Lovely Lipstick CS layer
- Lovely Lipstick CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some stuff you should check out:
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- June Host Code 9K74TMW4 – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!