Today I get to share a card made by one of my talented team members, Debbie Catlett, of Chattanooga, TN. She used the Accented Blooms stamp set and Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper
Here’s what she made:
Here’s what she did:
Cut and scored with her Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Blackberry Bliss card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Accented Blooms stamp set:
- floral image in black ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- sentiment in Mossy Meadow ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits:
- one circle from a scrap of Whisper White CS
- one circle from a scrap of Blackberry Bliss CS
Cut using the Tailored Tag Punch:
Cut using Paper Snips:
- stamped floral image
Colored using Stampin’ Write Markers and a Blender Pen:
- floral image in Blackberry Bliss, Grapefruit Grove, Mossy Meadow, and So Saffron inks
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- two die cut circles glued onto the DSP layer
- floral image glued over two die cut circles
- sentiment glued onto the floral image
- Blackberry Bliss twine tied into a bow and adhered to the card front using a Mini Glue Dot
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what she used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are 2 amazing limited time offers from Stampin’ Up!:
1) Paper Pumpkin Sale, through August 10, 2018
- Subscribe between now and August 10
- Use promo code BLOOM0818
- Get 50% off your first kit
- CLICK HERE to subscribe
2) Color Your Seasons Special, August 1-31, 2018, While Supplies Last!
Stampin’ Up!’s® Blended Seasons Stamp Set, coordinating Framelits™ Dies, and Watercolor Pencils are perfect for every season of creating! Plus, save 10% when you buy the stamp set and Framelits in a bundle! But don’t wait—these exclusive products are only available until August 31 while supplies last. So get in the mood to create something full of colors and seasons!
Introducing the all-new, limited-time Color Your Season products:
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 12-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season – #149019 @ $53 (wood blocks included); #149016 @ $39 (suggested clear blocks: b, c, e, g, h)
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images! #149013 @ $33. Has10 dies. Largest die: 4-7/8″ x 3-3/8″.
- Save 10%! Blended Seasons BUNDLE – BLENDED SEASONS STAMP SET + STITCHED SEASONS FRAMELITS DIES – Wood-mount #149893 @ $77.25, Clear-mount #149894 @ $64.75
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors! #149014 @ $12.50. Acid free, lignin free.10 pencils in Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy
- Products available while supplies last until August 31, 2018 – while supplies last
- Items may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit.
Here’s some more cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- August Host Code YRU4UHA4– receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!