For today’s project I used three products from the 2017 Occasions catalog: the All Things Thanks stamp set (which has nine different ways to say thank you,) the Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series Paper (DSP,) and the Lace Doilies.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Early Espresso card stock (CS) to 4-1/4″ x 11″, and scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Emerald Envy CS to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Cupcakes & Carousels DSP to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Very Vanilla CS to 4″ x 5-1/4″
Stamped with the All Things Thanks stamp set:
- inked the sentiment stamp with the So Saffron ink pad
- then added Early Espresso and Emerald Envy inks with Sponge Daubers
- then stamped it onto a piece of Very Vanilla CS
Die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits:
- the stamped sentiment
Die cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits:
- a piece of Early Espresso CS
- cut a doily in half
- inked the edges of one half for the card front in Early Espresso and Emerald Envy ink with Sponge Daubers
- inked the other half for inside the card in So Saffron, Early Espresso, and Emerald Envy inks with Sponge Daubers.
- inside doily to the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Very Vanilla CS
- Very Vanilla CS to the inside of theEarly Espresso card base.
- sentiment to the Early Espresso CS oval
- outside doily to the back of the Early Espresso CS oval
- ovals/doily to the DSP
- DSP to the Emerald Envy CS
- Emerald Envy CS to the front of the Early Espresso card base
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Now through March 31, you will earn a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration catalog for each $50 you spend on an order. See the items you can earn here.
PLUS you will earn a Gum Ball for every $50 you spend on an order with me. Earn 10 Gum Balls and I’ll send you a free stamp set of your choice! See Gum Ball Rewards for details.
Click here to shop my online store.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!