I used the Heartland and All Wired Up stamp sets, along with the Layering Ovals Dies, to create this “just a note” card. Silver embossing powder gives dimension to the chicken wire. And silver Metallic Pearls look like metal studs or nail heads. This tiny bit of silver “bling” balances the muted tones of this rural themed card.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Pear Pizzazz card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Crumb Cake CS layer cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Pear Pizzazz CS strip cut to 4″ x 3/4″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
- scrap of CS (can be any color) cut to 4″ x 2-3/4″, for masking
Stamped with the All Wired Up background stamp:
- first in Versamark ink onto the front of the card base, then heat embossed in silver
- second in Versamark ink onto the Crumb Cake CS layer, then heat embossed in silver
- third in black Stazon ink onto the Very Vanilla CS for the inside of the card base, after laying the 4″ x 2-3/4″ CS scrap on the center to mask it (discarded the CS scrap after stamping)
Stamped with the Heartland stamp set:
- tractor scene in black Stazon ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS
- sentiment in black Stazon ink onto the right end of the Pear Pizzazz CS strip
Cut using the Layering Ovals Dies:
- tractor scene
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- truck in Dark Real Red
- tires in Dark Smoky Slate
- ground in Light Crumb Cake, and shadows in Dark Crumb Cake
- sky in Light Balmy Blue
- dog in Dark Daffodil Delight, then went over it in Light Crumb Cake to tone down the yellow
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Crumb Cake CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- 2 pieces of overlapping Burlap Ribbon adhered onto the Crumb Cake CS layer using Tear & Tape
- sentiment strip glued onto the Crumb Cake CS layer, overlapping the ribbon
- tractor oval adhered onto the Crumb Cake CS layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals, overlapping the sentiment strip and ribbon
- 3 silver pearls applied onto the card front: 2 onto the Crumb Cake CS layer and 1 onto the sentiment strip
- Very Vanilla CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- July Host Code 49E6Z4AF – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!