I recently realized I hadn’t used the Always & Forever stamp set yet. It’s just been sitting there on my shelf since I got it, and that’s a doggone shame. It has such sweet, woodsy images and a wonderful font. So I decided to remedy the situation by making a card for today’s blog post. Of course, I had to use the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper with it, to continue the woodsy vibe.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Always Artichoke card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Always Artichoke card stock (CS) cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″
- DSP cut to 3-3/4″ x 1″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″, for the inside
Stamped with the Always and Forever stamp set:
- tree stump in Early Espresso ink onto a scrap of DSP
- sentiment in Always Artichoke ink onto the DSP strip
- hearts in Always Artichoke ink along the top part of the 5″ x 3-3/4″ Always Artichoke CS layer
Cut using Paper Snips:
- tree stump
Colored using a Blender Pen:
- on and around the tree stump with Crumb Cake ink, for shading
Assembled the card:
- sentiment DSP strip glued onto the 5″ x 3-3/4″ Always Artichoke CS layer
- tree trunk glued onto the DSP strip and the Always Artichoke CS layer
- Always Artichoke CS layer glued onto the DSP layer
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Very Vanilla CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Holiday Catalog Launch Party
If you’re in the Atlanta area this Sunday, August 27, between noon and 4pm, stop by my Open House! Let me know if you need directions.
- get your new FREE catalog
- see all the new products
- take photos of all the samples made with the new products
- FREE Make & Take
- place your order from both the new Holiday Catalog and the Annual Catalog
- prize drawing
- light refreshments
- bring me a new customer and receive a FREE gift
This event is FREE to attend, but please CLICK HERE to RSVP so I’ll know how many Make & Take kits to prepare. Thank you!
And remember, my Alaska promotion lasts through August 31, so you will get free product with any qualifying order you place at the Open House! $50 order gets $10 in free product. $100 order gets $20 in free product. And so on.
CLICK HERE for directions on how to use a coupon code.
August Host Code
Use the Host Code on online orders less than $150. See how to use a Host Code here.
Online orders of $75-149.99 placed with the Host Code will receive the FREE gift of the month!
Online orders of $150 or more will automatically receive the FREE gift of the month! Do not use the Host Code.
August’s FREE gift is a pack of Touches of Nature Elements:
- 36 pieces: 6 each of 4 designs, and 12 of 1 design
- wood flowers and leaves with light whitewash finish on one side
- largest piece: 1-5/8″ x 3/4″
CLICK HERE to shop my online store!