Today I get to share with you yet another card made one of my Candy Hearts team members, Debbie Catlett, for our February swap. She used the Amazing You stamp set (FREE with a $50 order, but only through March 31!), the Lovely Wishes Stamp set, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, and Stampin’ Blends Markers to create this stunning card
Here’s what she made:
Here’s what (I think) she did:
Cut and scored with her Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Daffodil Delight card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Soft Suede CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the Amazing You stamp set:
- flowers in Memento Black ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
- one flower in Memento Black ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Stamped with the Lovely Wishes stamp set:
- sentiment in Memento Black ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits:
- sentiment with a stitched circle die
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- all flowers using the Dark and Light Daffodil Delight Markers
Cut using Paper Snips:
- the flower stamped onto a Scrap of Whisper White CS
Assembled the card:
- folded and burnished the score line in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Soft Suede CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- stamped Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Soft Suede CS layer
- DSP glued onto the stamped layer
- sentiment glued onto the DSP
- loose flower adhered to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- bow tied with Linen Thread, then adhered to the card front with a Mini Glue Dot
- Glitter Enamel Dot applied to the center of the loose flower
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what she used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some stuff you should know:
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of March (34CJGPSJ) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in March: Mini Embroidery Hoops – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!