Today I’m sharing a baby card I made using the Animal Expedition suite of products. It’s really quick and simple, with just a little coloring on the kangaroo and koala. It’s a 3-1/2″ x 5″ note card, which you can buy pre-cut and scored, so that makes it even quicker.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Early Espresso card stock (CS) cut to 4-7/8″ x 3-3/8″
- Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4-1/2″ x 3″
Stamped with the Animal Outing stamp set:
- kangaroo/koala in Memento black ink onto a scrap of Crumb Cake CS
- sentiment in Memento black ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Animal Friends Thinlits:
Cut using Paper Snips:
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- kangaroo in Crumb Cake
- koala in Smoky Slate
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the note card base with a Bone Folder
- Early Espresso CS layer glued onto the front of the note card base
- Whisper White ribbon tied around the DSP layer
- Whisper White ribbon tied in a bow around the first piece of ribbon
- DSP layer glued onto the Early Espresso CS layer
- kangaroo and sentiment adhered onto the DSP layer, over the ribbon
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are 3 amazing offers that expire soon!:
1) Color Your Seasons Special, August 1-31, 2018, While Supplies Last!
Check out this new video from Stampin’ Up! about this special promotion:
Stampin’ Up!’s® Blended Seasons Stamp Set, coordinating Framelits™ Dies, and Watercolor Pencils are perfect for every season of creating! Plus, save 10% when you buy the stamp set and Framelits in a bundle! But don’t wait—these exclusive products are only available until August 31 while supplies last. So get in the mood to create something full of colors and seasons!
Introducing the all-new, limited-time Color Your Season products:
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 12-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season – #149019 @ $53 (wood blocks included); #149016 @ $39 (suggested clear blocks: b, c, e, g, h)
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images! #149013 @ $33. Has10 dies. Largest die: 4-7/8″ x 3-3/8″.
- Save 10%! Blended Seasons BUNDLE – BLENDED SEASONS STAMP SET + STITCHED SEASONS FRAMELITS DIES – Wood-mount #149893 @ $77.25, Clear-mount #149894 @ $64.75
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors! #149014 @ $12.50. Acid free, lignin free.10 pencils in Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy
- Products available while supplies last until August 31, 2018 – while supplies last
- Items may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit.
2) Bonus Days are back!
- For every $50 you spend on an order in August, you will receive a $5 coupon to use in September!
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you may earn.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.) Although new prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
3) Buy 10 Stampin’ Ink pads in August and get one FREE!!
- Buy any 10 ink pads from me in August, I will give you another one FREE!
- Contact me to place your order, so I can add your FREE ink pad!
Here’s some more cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- August Host Code YRU4UHA4– receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!