Welcome to the April 2020 APPT Blog Hop! This month’s kit is called My Wonderful Family and it makes 8 cards great to send to your kinfolk. I used the kit to make an alternate card and a gift bag of cookies. Be sure to hop around to all the stops on the and see all the great alternate projects made with this kit.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S 2020 APPT Blog Hop April 2020 APPT Blog Hop April 2020 APPT Blog Hop
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Soft Sea Foam card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- 4-1/4″ x 1-1/2″ cut from the printed end of a card base from the kit
- optional: Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the My Wonderful Family stamp set:
- leaves of the tree in Mint Macaron ink onto the front of the card base, to the left
- sentiment in Versamark ink onto a Soft Sea Foam banner from the kit, then heat embossed in copper
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- 4-1/4″ x 1-1/2″ patterned piece glued onto the front of the card base
- piece of ribbon from the kit notched at one end using Paper Snips, then adhered onto the back of the sentiment at the end
- sentiment glued onto the patterned piece
- tree die cut glued over the stamped leaves and the sentiment
- optional: Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Assembled the bag:
- folded over the top of the bag and burnished the fold with a Bone Folder
- text piece from the kit clipped onto the top of the bag with a Mini Library Clip
- ribbon from the kit tied in a bow, then adhered onto the text piece with a Mini Glue Dot
Here’s the April 2020 APPT Blog Hop:
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List Click “Supply List” for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- April Host Code YUSFAX63 – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!