Welcome to the August 2020 ICS Blog Hop! This month’s theme is Punch Me Out, and we’re featuring Stampin’ Up!’s amazing punches. I used the Autumn Punch Pack and coordinating Beautiful Autumn stamp set for my project today, as well as the Pinewood Plank 3D Embossing Folder. The embossing folder creates the background for the wreath, which is one color (white) but made of two different leaf types. To make sure the wreath turned out round, I drew a circle on the background layer by tracing a Gold Hoop Embellishment with a pencil, and glued the leaves around that.
Be sure to hop around to all the stops to see all the projects from this great group of stampers!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S August 2020 ICS Blog Hop August 2020 ICS Blog Hop August 2020 ICS Blog Hop August 2020 ICS Blog Hop
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Sahara Sand CS layer cut to 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Whisper White Thick CS layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Sahara Sand CS cut to 3/8″ x 3-1/2″ for the sentiment
Stamped with the Beautiful Autumn stamp set:
- sentiment in Versamark ink onto the Sahara Sand CS strip, then heat embossed in white
Cut using the Autumn Punch Pack:
- 16 each of the 2 leaves from a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
Cut using Paper Snips:
Embossed using the Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder:
- Whisper White Thick CS layer
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Sahara Sand CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- embossed Whisper White Thick CS layer glued onto the Sahara Sand CS layer
- circle drawn onto the Whisper White CS layer using a pencil and a Gold Hoop Embellishment, as a guide for the wreath
- leaves glued onto the White White CS layer around the circle
- sentiment strip adhered onto the Whisper White CS layer using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here’s the August 2020 ICS Blog Hop:
Click the next button to hop to the next stop, Sandra Roberts of Sandra’s Stamp & Craft Studio in the UK.
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Use your Bonus Days coupons by August 31!
Click the image below to shop now and use your Bonus Days coupons!
Here are some helpful links:
- August Host Code 49HQDVHS – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!