Autumn Greetings from Stamp Candy! Autumn (or Fall, as we call it here) is in the air and with it comes Halloween with its black cats and pumpkins and spooky lanterns. I made today’s card with the Spooky Cat Bundle, the Seasonal Lantern Bundle, and the Spooky Night and Painted Autumn Designer Series Papers (DSP.) And I used the Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits Dies to cut the pumpkins from the Spooky Night DSP. I love how there is so much crossover between products in the 2017!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Basic Gray card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to5″ x 3-3/4″ for the inside
Stamped with the Seasonal Lanterns stamp set:
- lantern in black ink* onto a scrap of Basic Gray CS
- bow in black ink* onto a scrap of Tangerine Tango CS
- candle outline in black ink* onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS
- candle fill in black* ink
- flame fill in Daffodil Delight ink
- sentiment in black ink* onto the DSP layer
- *I used Memento black ink, but you can also use Archival Basic Black ink
- NOTE: for the sentiment, I inked up the first word and stamped, then cleaned it, inked up the second word, and stamped
Cut with the Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits:
- pumpkins from Spooky Night DSP
Punched using the Cat Punch:
- black cat from Spooky Night DSP
Cut using the Lantern Builder Framelits:
Assembled the card:
- lantern glued onto the DSP layer
- candle and bow glued to the lantern
- cat and pumpkins adhered to DSP layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- DSP layer glued onto the Basic Black CS layer
- Basic Black CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Very Vanilla CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
- World Card Making Day Sale October 1-10, 15% off select card making essentials. See details HERE.
- Designer Series Paper Sale October 1-31, Buy 3 Get 1 FREE! See details HERE.
- Hostess Code for the month of October (HGB2HGXK)
Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use that HERE.
- October’s FREE gift
Mini Pizza Boxes
Find out more HERE.
- New Merry Patterns Hostess Stamp Set – added to your Host Rewards
There’s a brand new stamp set that isn’t in any catalog. You can’t buy it, but you can get if for free with a qualifying order! You can host a party, or place your own order, or join under me and get a 20% discount on your demonstrator order. Find out more HERE.
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50
Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!