If you got the January “Be Mine” Paper Pumpkin kit, you know you got a whole lot of extra die cut pieces. I used some of them for my swap cards for the February Candy Hearts team meeting. The theme for the swap was wedding or anniversary, and I thought the pair of chameleons would be perfect for a fun and whimsical anniversary card. The Dot to Dot embossing folder added to the whimsy by creating a background full of “bubbles.” I chose the colors based on the kit.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Melon Mambo card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Melon Mambo CS layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set:
- sentiment in Melon Mambo ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Cut using the 1″ Circle Punch:
Embossed using the Dot to Dot embossing folder”
- Melon Mambo CS layer
Assembled the anniversary card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- embossed layer glued onto the front of the card base
- sentiment glued onto a die cut heart from the kit
- chameleon die cut glued onto the heart, over the sentiment
- heart enamel shape from kit applied between the chameleons
- heart glued onto the embossed layer
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used, other than pieces from the Be Mine Paper Pumpkin kit:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Subscribe by March 10 to get the March Paper Pumpkin kit!
You can buy a prepaid subscription below, or subscribe month to month HERE.
Here’s a stamp case insert for your Be Mine kit!
Do you like to keep your Paper Pumpkin stamp sets, and maybe any leftover kit pieces? The perfect way to do that is in a stamp case. CLICK HERE to download a printable insert for your January 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit case. CLICK HERE to purchase stamp cases.
Preorder the Fable Friends Online Class TODAY!
- Make 6 adorable cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Details instructions
- Perfect for Spring!
- Limited spots available!
Click on the image below for details:
Here are some helpful links to check out:
- Sale-a-bration!!!– earn free items!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- February Host Code X2T6W47T – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team! Sale-a-bration is a super time to join! You get so much extra!!!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!