Here’s another sneak peek of new products from the 2019 Occasions catalog, which goes live in only 5 days! I used the Beauty Abound stamp set and Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies (get the bundle to save 10%) along with the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper to create this lovely friend card.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Early Espresso card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Powder Pink CS cut to 3″ x 1″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Beauty Abounds stamp set:
- outer sentiment in Lovely Lipstick ink onto the Powder Pink CS
- small butterfly in Lovely Lipstick ink onto a scrap of Powder Pink CS
- inner sentiment in Lovely Lipstick ink onto the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS (Oops! I forgot to photograph the inside of the card. The sentiment is “…out of a whole world of people.”)
Die cut using the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits:
- small stamped butterfly
- large butterfly background shape from a scrap of Powder Pink CS
- large butterfly foreground shape from a scrap of Lovely Lipstick CS
- NOTE: I had no trouble cutting the butterflies using the Magnetic Platform on my Big Shot. If your butterflies don’t cut well, use the Precision Base Plate with the regular platform.
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- large Lovely Lipstick butterflies glued onto the large Powder Pink butterflies, then the whole thing glued onto the DSP layer
- NOTE: I recommend putting glue on just part of the large die cut and lining it up, then doing another small section. Otherwise the large delicate die cut can flop around on you.
- small butterfly glued onto the sentiment
- sentiment glued over the butterflies using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s the Year-End Closeout! Only 4 more days!
During the Year-End Closeout promotion, you can save on a selection of retiring and surplus items—while supplies last. Definitely place your orders sooner rather than later, because supplies are limited and the Year-End Closeout ends on January 2. After that, some of your favorite retiring items may be gone for good!
Here’s how to get your copy of the new catalogs:
Just click on this button and I’ll send you the new catalogs, along with a list of the bundles, the Designer Series Paper coordinating colors, and a handmade card!
- Become a Candy Heart!
- Join my team and you can order the new products right now, instead of having to wait another month!
- No selling required! I welcome Hobby Demos! (Hobby Demos join to get the discount for themselves.)
- CLICK HERE for the details!
Here’s more cool stuff to check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- December Host Code 3CXZMQ2Q – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!