I used the Beauty & Joy stamp set and sponge daubers to create the image on today’s So Thankful card. I also used The Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Classic Label Punch, and Basket Weave 3D embossing folder. This is one of the cards we made at my October Stamp Club gathering.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Early Espresso card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Cajun Craze CS layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
- also used scraps of Very Vanilla Thick CS, Early Espresso CS, and Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP)
Stamped with the Beauty & Joy stamp set:
- basket in Soft Suede ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla Thick CS
- stem/trunk in Early Espresso ink
- leaves in Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, and Cajun Craze inks (inks applied onto stamp using sponge daubers)
- sentiment in Versamark ink onto a scrap of Early Espresso ink, then heat embossed in white
Cut using the Stitched Nested Labels Dies:
- stamped tree
- a scrap of DSx
Cut using the Classic Label Punch:
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Marker:
- embossed sentiment in Cajun Craze
Embossed using the Basket Weave 3D embossing folder:
- Cajun Craze CS layer
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- embossed Cajun Craze CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- DSP glued onto the Cajun Craze CS layer
- tree adhered onto the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- sentiment glued at one end onto the tree piece and adhered onto the DSP using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Very Vanilla CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
<– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Here are some helpful links:
- Online Extravaganza – save 15% only through November 22!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- November Host Code MDWEWBHV – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!