Have you seen the new Beginner Brochure from Stampin’ Up!? Even seasoned stampers will love these new products – some are in the Annual Catalog and some are exclusive to the Beginner Brochure. Today I used the items on page 5 of the brochure to create 10 cards with envelopes. Click here to see Stampin’ Up!’s video on this amazing kit. Talk about #simplestamping! They’re just stamps, ink, and paper. Of course, you can add items to them to make them even more spectacular, like embellishments, ribbons, Stampin’ Dimensionals, other ink colors, etc.
You can get everything I used (except the Bone Folder) using Item # 155422, or you can purchase them separately. You can see all the product options near the bottom of this post.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Beginner Beginner Beginner Beginner Beginner Beginner
Here’s what I made:
Here’s how to fold a card base:
When a piece of card stock is scored, on one side there is a valley (where the paper in indented) and on the other side there is a mountain (where the paper sticks up.) For best results, fold the card so the valley is on the outside and the mountain is on the inside. Burnish the fold with a Bone Folder for a nice crisp fold. When you open the card, you will see a bead down the fold on the inside. This may seem counterintuitive, but you will get way fewer “paper hairs” and rips if you do it this way.
Here’s what I did:
Stamped with the Four Season Floral stamp set:
- various sentiments and flowers in Magenta Madness and Just Jade inks onto the layer cards included in the Flowers for Every Season Cards & More
- various flowers in Magenta Madness and Just Jade inks onto the fronts or the back flaps of the envelopes
Assembled the card:
- burnished the folds in the card bases with a Bone Folder
- stamped layer cards glued onto the fronts of the card bases
- That’s it!
Here are the colors in the cards:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- June Host Code DXD9JX2S – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!