Today I’m sharing another sample card I made for the Stamparatus wreath demonstration I did at the Stamp or Dye group gathering this month. You can see my post about the gathering here. I used the Best Bunny bundle (Best Bunny stamp set & Bunny Builder Punch) and the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set to create this Easter card. You can see how to stamp the wreath using a Stamparatus on my previous post here.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Pumpkin Pie card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Granny Apple Green CS cut to 3″ x 3″
- Whisper White CS cut to 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″
- Granny Apple Green CS cut to 4″ x 1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card
- Whisper White CS scraps for punches
Stamped with the Best Bunny stamp set:
- bunny in Smoky Slate ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- carrot in Pumpkin Pie and Granny Apple Green inks, colored using Stampin’ Write Markers
- NOTE: I used a Stamparatus to stamp the wreath. I stamped around once, stamping 8 carrots. Then I moved the stamp so it would stamp between the first carrots, and stamped around another time to stamp 8 more carrots.
- See how to stamp a Stamparatus wreath on my previous post here.
Stamped with the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set:
- sentiment in Pumpkin Pie ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Layering Squares Framelits:
- Whisper White CS using the largest plain die
Cut using the Classic Label Punch:
Colored using a Stampin’ Write Marker:
- inside bunny ears in Powder Pink ink
Cut using the Bunny Builder Punch:
- stamped bunny
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- sentiment glued onto the Granny Apple Green CS strip, then the ends trimmed using Paper Snips
- Granny Apple Green CS strip adhered onto the stamped wreath layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- wreath layer glued onto the Granny Apple Green CS layer
- Granny Apple Green CS square layer glued onto the Whisper White CS square layer
- bunny glued onto the back of the Whisper White CS square layer, peeking over the top
- Whisper White CS square layer glued onto the front of the card base
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White CS layer glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are 3 amazing limited time offers – August only!:
1) Color Your Seasons Special, August 1-31, 2018, While Supplies Last!
Stampin’ Up!’s® Blended Seasons Stamp Set, coordinating Framelits™ Dies, and Watercolor Pencils are perfect for every season of creating! Plus, save 10% when you buy the stamp set and Framelits in a bundle! But don’t wait—these exclusive products are only available until August 31 while supplies last. So get in the mood to create something full of colors and seasons!
Introducing the all-new, limited-time Color Your Season products:
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 12-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season – #149019 @ $53 (wood blocks included); #149016 @ $39 (suggested clear blocks: b, c, e, g, h)
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images! #149013 @ $33. Has10 dies. Largest die: 4-7/8″ x 3-3/8″.
- Save 10%! Blended Seasons BUNDLE – BLENDED SEASONS STAMP SET + STITCHED SEASONS FRAMELITS DIES – Wood-mount #149893 @ $77.25, Clear-mount #149894 @ $64.75
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors! #149014 @ $12.50. Acid free, lignin free.10 pencils in Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy
- Products available while supplies last until August 31, 2018 – while supplies last
- Items may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit.
2) Bonus Days are back!
- For every $50 you spend on an order in August, you will receive a $5 coupon to use in September!
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you may earn.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.) Although new prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
3) Buy 10 Stampin’ Ink pads in August and get one FREE!!
- Buy any 10 ink pads from me in August, I will give you another one FREE!
- Contact me to place your order, so I can add your FREE ink pad!
Here’s some more cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- August Host Code YRU4UHA4– receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!