For today’s project I used the A Big Thank You stamp set along with the Ornate Frames Dies and Most Wonderful Time Specialty Designer Series Paper to create a Christmas thank you card. I crossed the ribbon and added a bow and tag so it looks like a gift.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Real Red card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Old Olive CS layer cut to 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Basic Black CS layer cut to 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″
- Gold Foil Sheet layer cut to 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″
- Most Wonderful Time Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 3″ x 4-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the A Big Thank You stamp set:
- sentiment in Old Olive ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
Cut using the Ornate Frames Dies:
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Old Olive CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Basic Black CS layer glued onto the Old Olive CS layer
- Gold Foil Sheet layer glued onto the Basic Black CS layer
- 2 pieces Real Red Ribbon adhered onto the DSP layer using Tear & Tape, and the ends wrapped around to the back
- DSP layer adhered onto the Gold Foil Sheet layer using Tear & Tape
- Real Red Ribbon tied in a bow and adhered onto the intersection of the first two pieces of ribbon using Mini Glue Dots
- hole poked in the top of the sentiment tag using a Take Your Pick Tool or Paper Piercing Tool (or a 1/16″ Circle Punch)
- Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine split into individual strands
- one strand of twine run through the hole in the tag, and the tag tied onto the ribbon
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
<– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- November Host Code MDWEWBHV – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!