Today I’m sharing another note card made with the Big Wishes stamp set. This one uses the Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper (DSP.) This is also an example showing that you don’t have to use card stock in colors from the DSP to “match” it. Fresh Fig is in this DSP, but Highland Heather isn’t, and it “goes” with it just fine. See what different color combos you can come up with using your DSPs.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Highland Heather card stock (CS) layer cut to 3-3/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″
- Whisper White card stock (CS) layer cut to 3″ x 3-3/8″
- DSP cut to 5-1/4″ x 2″ for envelope flap
Stamped with the Big Wishes stamp set:
- image in Fresh Fig & Highland Heather inks onto the Whisper White CS layer
- NOTE: I inked up half the stamp in one color, then sponged the other color onto the other half of the stamp
Die cut using the Detailed Trio Punch:
- rounded the corners of all three card layers
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the note card base with a Bone Folder
- stamped layer glued onto the DSP layer
- DSP layer glued onto the Highland Heather CS layer
- Highland Heather CS layer glued onto the front of the note card base
- 3 Artisan pearls applied to the stamped layer
- 5-1/4″ x 2″ DSP glued onto envelop flap, one long side even with the fold, then trimmed around the edges with Paper Snips
Here are today’s colors:
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- Highland Heather card stock (146986)
- Highland Heather ink pad (147103)
Swatch Books & Paper Shares
Order by May 31 to receive them early- to mid-June. Click here for details and to order!
Here’s some information you should check out:
- Want to order products from the new catalog now? There are two ways.
- Retiring products available through May 31 or while supplies last.
- Swatch Books & Product Shares for 2018-2019 Annual Catalog details
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates
- My Class Calendar
- May Host Code SWA494STR
- Get my FREE Gift for May
- Earn Gumball Rewards
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!