For today’s card, I combined a bundle with another stamp set, all from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. The bicycle and all of its attachments are from the Bike Ride Bundle (Bike Ride stamp set and Build a Bike Framelits Dies.) The sentiment and the clouds are from the Dare to Dream stamp set. For a little something different, I put everything on an uphill angle. After all, it isn’t much of an adventure to ride a bike on flat ground.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Real Red card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- So saffron CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic Black CS cut to 3-5/8″ x 6-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 3-1/2″ x 6-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the Bike Ride stamp set:
- NOTE: everything is stamped onto a scrap of Whisper White CS unless noted otherwise
- bicycle body in Real Red ink
- filled in seat, pedal, and handles in Memento Black ink
- two wheels in Memento Black ink
- wheel walls in Real Red ink
- basket in Memento Black ink
- filled in basket in So Saffron ink
- books in Memento Black ink
- filled in books in Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, and Chocolate Chip inks
- dog in Memento Black ink
- filled in dog in Crumb Cake ink, and kerchief in Pool Party ink
Stamped with the Dare to Dream stamp set:
- sentiment in Memento Black ink onto the So Saffron CS layer, above and below the bicycle*
- clouds in Smoky Slate ink onto the Whisper White CS layer*
- NOTE: These may be easier to stamp after the basic layers of the card are glued together.
You can use Archival Basic Black ink instead of Memento Black ink if you prefer.
Die cut using the Build a Bike Framelits:
- stamped pieces: bicycle, 2 wheels, basket, books, and dog
- handlebar tassels and basket rack from a scrap of Basic Black CS
- bicycle basket from a scrap of Smoky Slate CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Basic Black CS layer
- Basic Black CS layer glued onto the So Saffron CS layer, then trimmed the excess off the sides with Paper Snips
- So Saffron CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- * This might be when you want to stamp the sentiment and the clouds (see above)
- wheels and tassels glued onto the back of the bicycle body
- basket rack glued onto the front of the back wheel
- books glued onto the back of the basket
- basket glued onto the front of the basket rack
- dog glued onto the back of the Smoky Slate CS basket
- dog and basket glued onto the front of the bicycle
- entire bicycle with baskets adhered to the Whisper White CS layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals (both regular and Mini)
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of February (2T9AQTKG) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in February: Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!