My birthday was one month ago today, so I guess it’s about time I posted another birthday card I received, eh? This one is from Judy Newsome, an incredibly talented member of my Candy Hearts team (and my big sister!) It’s an infinity card. You begin by opening the front page to the sides, like French Doors. Then you open the next page vertically. Then horizontally, then vertically, until you get back to the front. She used my favorite current Stampin’ Up! color, Blueberry Bushel. When I saw everything she used to make this card (take a look at the products listed near the bottom of this post!) and realized the time she spent putting it all together, well, talk about feeling loved! I sure do! Thanks again, Judy!
Here’s what she made:
I covered the handwritten sentiment in the bottom center square, because you don’t want to see all that mushy sister stuff.
Here’s how to make the infinity card:
I posted the directions to make an infinity card a couple years ago. CLICK HERE to see that post. That card was 5″ x 7″, and Judy’s card is 6″ x 6″. So to make Judy’s card, you’ll start with 4 pieces of paper cut to 3″ x 6″, instead of 2 cut to 2-1/2″ x 7″ and 2 cut to 5″ x 3-1/2″. And you will score all 4 of the 3″ x 6″ pieces 1-1/2″ from each end.
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what she used:
Here are 3 amazing limited time offers from Stampin’ Up!:
1) Only 4 days left! Paper Pumpkin Sale, through August 10, 2018
- Subscribe between now and August 10
- Use promo code BLOOM0818
- Get 50% off your first kit
- CLICK HERE to subscribe
2) Color Your Seasons Special, through August 31 or While Supplies Last!
Stampin’ Up!’s® Blended Seasons Stamp Set, coordinating Framelits™ Dies, and Watercolor Pencils are perfect for every season of creating! Plus, save 10% when you buy the stamp set and Framelits in a bundle! But don’t wait—these exclusive products are only available until August 31 while supplies last. So get in the mood to create something full of colors and seasons!
Introducing the all-new, limited-time Color Your Season products:
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 12-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season – #149019 @ $53 (wood blocks included); #149016 @ $39 (suggested clear blocks: b, c, e, g, h)
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images! #149013 @ $33. Has10 dies. Largest die: 4-7/8″ x 3-3/8″.
- Save 10%! Blended Seasons BUNDLE – BLENDED SEASONS STAMP SET + STITCHED SEASONS FRAMELITS DIES – Wood-mount #149893 @ $77.25, Clear-mount #149894 @ $64.75 (Earns a Bonus Days coupon! See below.)
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors! #149014 @ $12.50. Acid free, lignin free.10 pencils in Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy
- Products available while supplies last until August 31, 2018 – while supplies last
- Items may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit.
3) Bonus Days are back!
- For every $50 you spend on an order in August, you will receive a $5 coupon to use in September!
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you may earn.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.) Although new prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
Here’s some more cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- August Host Code YRU4UHA4– receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!