Do you recognize the texture on this card? It’s the Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. It may not look like basket weave. That’s because I used the other side – the debossed side – of the card stock. I think it makes an interesting pattern that goes well with the lines in the sentiment font. The stamped images are from the Big On Birthdays stamp set. The last little glittery touches are from the Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes embellishments.
There’s less than a week left of Sale-A-Bration, which is the only way you can get this embossing folder. It comes in a bundle with the Blossoming Basket stamp set – the bundle is free with a $100 order. Check out the Sale-A-Bration items here.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Bermuda Bay card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Berry Burst CS layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to ___
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the Big On Birthdays stamp set:
- sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
- bow in Berry Burst ink above the sentiment
Dry embossed using the Basket Weave Dynamic embossing folder:
- Berry Burst CS layer
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Berry Burst CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Whisper White CS layer adhered to the Berry Burst CS layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- applied glitter shapes to the Berry Burst CS layer
- glued the remaining Whisper White CS to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!