Today I’m sharing the fourth card I recently made using various coloring techniques. I colored in this adorable little Garden Girl using Stampin’ Blends Markers. These great alcohol markers made blending a breeze, and they come in Stampin’ Up! colors to match your projects!
Here’s what I made:
I was just about to glue the front layer onto the card (you can see the bead of glue around the edges) when I noticed that the back looked pretty cool, too!
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Bermuda Bay card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Pink Pirouette CS layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the Garden Girl stamp set:
- girl in Memento black ink onto the Whisper White layer
Stamped with the Garden in Bloom stamp set:
- sentiment part 1 in Bermuda Bay ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
- sentiment part 2 in Bermuda Bay ink onto the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS for the inside (Oops, I forgot to photograph the inside.)
Colored using the Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- dress in Pool Party
- hair bows in Bermuda Bay
- hair in Daffodil Delight
- face, neck, arms, and legs in Ivory and Bronze
- boots in Pink Pirouette
- lips in Cherry Cobbler
- basket in Crumb Cake
- carrots in Pumpkin Pie
- carrot tops in Old Olive
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Pink Pirouette layer glued onto the front of the card base
- stamped and colored Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Pink Pirouette CS layer
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some cool stuff for you check out:
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!