Today I’m sharing another card I made using the Blended Seasons stamp set and Watercolor Pencils. I used the leaves and the “I just miss you” sentiment with some Autumnal colors that I blended with a Blender Pen. I cut the sentiment with the Everyday Label Punch. The background is made from card stock in the same Autumnal colors. I cut 4 different colors the same size, then quartered them diagonally. Since I just used one piece from each color, I have enough to make 3 more cards!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Gorgeous Grape card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ (2 pieces)
- Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, and Old Olive CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″, then cut diagonally into fourths
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 7/8″
- Gorgeous Grape CS cut to 4″ x 1-1/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to ___”
Stamped with the Blended Seasons stamp set:
- leaf image in black Stazon ink onto the __” Whisper White CS
- sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink onto the 4″ x 7/8″ Whisper White CS
Cut using the Everyday Label Punch:
- punch the sentiment near one side of the ink, then punch again near the other side of the ink
- punch the 4″ x 1-1/8″ Gorgeous Grape CS strip
- glue the punched sentiment onto the Gorgeous Grape punched piece, lining it up at one end
- then punch the other end of the Gorgeous Grape piece to line up with the white piece
Colored using Watercolor Pencils:
- leaves in Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, and Gorgeous Grape
- blended colors using a Blender Pen
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- one triangular piece of each color CS glued onto the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS
- Gorgeous Grape 1/4″Mini-Striped Ribbon wrapped around the multicolor pieced layer and adhered on the back using Tear & Tape (or Snail)
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS glued onto a 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ Whisper White CS layer
- 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ Whisper White CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- leaf layer glued onto the multicolor pieced layer, slightly to the left of center, and just overlapping the top of the ribbon
- sentiment adhered using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- a smaller piece of the ribbon tied in a simple knot, then adhered to the horizontal ribbon using Mini Glue Dots
- remaining Whisper White CS layer glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are 4 amazing limited time offers:
1) Today is the last day!!! Paper Pumpkin Sale, through August 10, 2018
- Subscribe between now and August 10
- Use promo code BLOOM0818
- Get 50% off your first kit
- CLICK HERE to subscribe
2) Color Your Seasons Special, August 1-31, 2018, While Supplies Last!
Stampin’ Up!’s® Blended Seasons Stamp Set, coordinating Framelits™ Dies, and Watercolor Pencils are perfect for every season of creating! Plus, save 10% when you buy the stamp set and Framelits in a bundle! But don’t wait—these exclusive products are only available until August 31 while supplies last. So get in the mood to create something full of colors and seasons!
Introducing the all-new, limited-time Color Your Season products:
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 12-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season – #149019 @ $53 (wood blocks included); #149016 @ $39 (suggested clear blocks: b, c, e, g, h)
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images! #149013 @ $33. Has10 dies. Largest die: 4-7/8″ x 3-3/8″.
- Save 10%! Blended Seasons BUNDLE – BLENDED SEASONS STAMP SET + STITCHED SEASONS FRAMELITS DIES – Wood-mount #149893 @ $77.25, Clear-mount #149894 @ $64.75
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors! #149014 @ $12.50. Acid free, lignin free.10 pencils in Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy
- Products available while supplies last until August 31, 2018 – while supplies last
- Items may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit.
3) Bonus Days are back!
- For every $50 you spend on an order in August, you will receive a $5 coupon to use in September!
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you may earn.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.) Although new prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
4) Buy 10 Stampin’ Ink pads in August and get one FREE!!
- Buy any 10 ink pads from me in August, I will give you another one FREE!
- Contact me to place your order, so I can add your FREE ink pad!
Here’s some more cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- August Host Code YRU4UHA4– receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!