The Color Your Seasons promotion lasts through August 31, or while supplies last. Translation: get it now! The Blended Seasons bundle (Blended Seasons stamp set and Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies) have images for all year round. The new Watercolor Pencils Assortment #2 has some beautiful colors that you do not want to be without! I used the stamp set and pencils along with watercolor paper and the Everyday Label Punch to create today’s card for my August Stamp Club.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Granny Apple Green card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Melon Mambo CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Watercolor Paper cut to 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x __”
- Granny Apple Green CS cut to 4″ x __”
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the Blended Seasons stamp set:
- floral image in black Stazon ink onto the Watercolor paper
- sentiment in Melon Mambo ink onto the Whisper White CS strip
Cut using the Everyday Label Punch:
- sentiment strips
- NOTE: first I glued the Whisper White CS strip (with the sentiment) onto the Granny Apple Green CS strip. Then I used the punch to cut both layers at once.
Colored using Watercolor Pencils:
- floral image in Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, and Crushed Curry
- then spread around the color with an Aqua Painter
- allowed to dry completely
Embossed using the Subtle embossing folder:
- watercolor paper layer
- NOTE: The watercolor paper is already textured, so this step really isn’t necessary, unless you just prefer this texture to the original one.
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Melon Mambo CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- watercolor paper layer glued onto the Melon Mambo CS layer
- punched sentiment adhered to the watercolor paper layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are 4 amazing limited time offers:
1) Paper Pumpkin Sale, through August 10, 2018
- Subscribe between now and August 10
- Use promo code BLOOM0818
- Get 50% off your first kit
- CLICK HERE to subscribe
2) Color Your Seasons Special, August 1-31, 2018, While Supplies Last!
Stampin’ Up!’s® Blended Seasons Stamp Set, coordinating Framelits™ Dies, and Watercolor Pencils are perfect for every season of creating! Plus, save 10% when you buy the stamp set and Framelits in a bundle! But don’t wait—these exclusive products are only available until August 31 while supplies last. So get in the mood to create something full of colors and seasons!
Introducing the all-new, limited-time Color Your Season products:
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 12-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season – #149019 @ $53 (wood blocks included); #149016 @ $39 (suggested clear blocks: b, c, e, g, h)
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images! #149013 @ $33. Has10 dies. Largest die: 4-7/8″ x 3-3/8″.
- Save 10%! Blended Seasons BUNDLE – BLENDED SEASONS STAMP SET + STITCHED SEASONS FRAMELITS DIES – Wood-mount #149893 @ $77.25, Clear-mount #149894 @ $64.75
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors! #149014 @ $12.50. Acid free, lignin free.10 pencils in Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy
- Products available while supplies last until August 31, 2018 – while supplies last
- Items may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit.
3) Bonus Days are back!
- For every $50 you spend on an order in August, you will receive a $5 coupon to use in September!
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you may earn.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.) Although new prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
4) Buy 10 ink pads, Get one FREE!
- Buy any 10 Stampin’ ink pads from me in August, and I’ll give you another one FREE!
- Contact me with your order, so I can add your FREE ink pad to it!
Here’s some more cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- August Host Code YRU4UHA4– receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!