The Blended Seasons bundle (Blended Seasons stamp set and Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies) really does work all year, and for multiple occasions. I used it to make today’s card, meant for a wedding, but it could also be used to wish someone well when they’re moving away, retiring, or beginning any new adventure. The background paper is from the Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper, which is meant for Christmas, but can obviously be used for other things.
Scroll down to the bottom of this post for details on the Blended Seasons bundle, and the second assortment of Watercolor Pencils, available only until August 31, or while supplies last.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Crumb Cake card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ (2 pieces)
- Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
Stamped with the Blended Seasons stamp set:
- sentiment in Crumb Cake ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- bell in Memento black ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Stitched Seasons Framelits:
- sentiment with the smallest stitched label die
- bell with the bell die
- a scrap of Crumb Cake CS cut with the largest and middle sized stitched label dies
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- bell in Smoky Slate and Cherry Cobbler
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- one of the Whisper White CS layers glued onto the front of the card base
- DSP layer glued onto the Whisper White CS layer
- sentiment and Crumb Cake die cut glued onto the DSP layer
- bell adhered using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- the other Whisper White CS piece glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are 3 amazing offers that expire soon!
1) Color Your Seasons Special, August 1-31, 2018, While Supplies Last!
Stampin’ Up!’s® Blended Seasons Stamp Set, coordinating Framelits™ Dies, and Watercolor Pencils are perfect for every season of creating! Plus, save 10% when you buy the stamp set and Framelits in a bundle! But don’t wait—these exclusive products are only available until August 31 while supplies last. So get in the mood to create something full of colors and seasons!
Introducing the all-new, limited-time Color Your Season products:
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 12-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season – #149019 @ $53 (wood blocks included); #149016 @ $39 (suggested clear blocks: b, c, e, g, h)
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images! #149013 @ $33. Has10 dies. Largest die: 4-7/8″ x 3-3/8″.
- Save 10%! Blended Seasons BUNDLE – BLENDED SEASONS STAMP SET + STITCHED SEASONS FRAMELITS DIES – Wood-mount #149893 @ $77.25, Clear-mount #149894 @ $64.75
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors! #149014 @ $12.50. Acid free, lignin free.10 pencils in Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy
- Products available while supplies last until August 31, 2018 – while supplies last
- Items may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit.
2) Bonus Days are back!
- For every $50 you spend on an order in August, you will receive a $5 coupon to use in September!
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you may earn.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.) Although new prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
3) Buy 10 Stampin’ Ink pads in August and get one FREE!!
- Buy any 10 ink pads from me in August, I will give you another one FREE!
- Contact me to place your order, so I can add your FREE ink pad!
Here’s some more cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- August Host Code YRU4UHA4– receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!