The beautiful blue bouquet on today’s card was made using the Beautiful Bouquet Bundle (Beautiful Bouquet stamp set and Bouquet Bunch Framelits Dies.) Using Stampin’ Dimensionals and Pearl Basic Jewels, and wrapping the flower stems with ribbon can give some thickness to the card. To mail it, simply lay a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of card stock over the front of the card before inserting it into the envelope. You can also pay more to have the envelope hand cancelled, instead of run through the automated postal machines.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Island Indigo card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Old Olive CS cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Very Vanilla CS 4″ x 5-1/4″ (2 pieces: one layer for the front and one piece for the inside of the card)
Stamped with the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set:
- sentiments in Island Indigo ink onto the Very Vanilla CS layer
- flowers in Pool Party ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS
Die cut using the Bouquet Bunch Framelits Dies:
- stamped flowers
- small flowers from a scrap of Island Indigo CS
- stems from a scrap of Old Olive CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- wrapped Pool Party 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon around the die cut stems and adhered to the Very Vanilla CS layer with Fast Fuse
- Pearls applied to the centers of the Pool Party flowers
- Pool Party and Island Indigo flowers arranged and adhered to the Very Vanilla CS layer with Mini Dimensionals and glue, working from the outside edges of the bouquet to the stems, and being sure to cover the top of the stems
- Very Vanilla CS layer glued onto the Old Olive CS layer
- Old Olive CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- remaining Very Vanilla CS piece glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of February (2T9AQTKG) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in February: Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!