I’m so happy I’ve been able to share so many projects made by other people lately. That’s part of the fun of participating in swaps. Today’s card was made my my Candy Hearts team member, Judy Newsome. She used items from the Pick a Pattern Suite to created this adorable card that could be used for birthday or, well really any occasion.
Here’s what she made:
Here’s what she did:
Cut and scored with her Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Basic Black card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Crushed Curry CS cut to 3″ x 4″
- Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 2-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ (mushrooms pattern)
- DSP cut to 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ (yellow with circles)
- Basic Black CS cut to 2-3/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 2-5/8″ x 2-1/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card
Cut using the Ticket Tear Border Punch:
- all four sides of the 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White CS for the inside
Stamped with the Pieces & Patterns stamp set:
- raindrops, sentiment, mushrooms, and circles onto the 2-5/8″ x 2-1/8″ Whisper White CS layer
- mushroom onto the 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White CS for the inside
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- small stamped piece of Whisper White CS glued onto the small piece of Basic Black CS
- small piece of Basic Black CS glued onto the smaller piece of DSP
- Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine wrapped twice around the end of the smaller piece of DSP and tied in a bow
- larger DSP layer glued onto the Crushed Curry CS layer
- Crushed Curry CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- smaller piece of DSP adhered to the front of the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals, overlapping the larger DSP layer
- large Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what she used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of February (2T9AQTKG) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in February: Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!