The In the Trees stamp set is has a lovely tree and lots of things to build scenes with. There are several things to hang between two of the trees, but how do you get the spacing just right? Enter the Stamparatus. This set was made to use with this amazing new tool – not that you have to us it, but it sure makes things a lot easier. See, the Stamparatus has hinges, and the plates (there are 2 reversible ones) come out and can be moved down one hinge space at a time. So with this stamp set, you stamp the tree, then step down 3 hinges and stamp again. Now the hammock, lights, etc. fit perfectly between the trees!
If you didn’t get a Stamparatus during the November and December reservation windows, don’t fret. It will be in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog that goes live June 1. Can’t wait that long to play with one? Come to one of my Stamparatus Classes, April 13 or May 11.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Old Olive card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Early Espresso CS layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 5-3/16″ x 3-15/16″ (the same as the Early Espresso layer, then cut 1/16″ off the width and off the height.
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the In The Trees stamp set:
- tree in Old Olive and Early Espresso inks – once at the far right of the Whisper White layer, and again 3 hinge steps to the left
- hammock in Crumb Cake ink between the trees
- sentiment in Early Espresso ink onto the front of the card base
- NOTE: If you don’t have your Stamparatus yet, I recommend stamping one tree, then the hammock, then the other tree.
Colored using a Blender Pen:
- filled in tree trunks with Early Espresso ink
- filled in hammock with Crumb Cake ink
- NOTE: I mostly just spread around the ink from the stamped images.
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Early Espresso CS layer
- Early Espresso CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Whisper White CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some stuff you should know:
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of March (34CJGPSJ) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in March: Mini Embroidery Hoops – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!