You’re number one! Who would you like to give this card to? You can personalize it to almost anyone using the World’s Best Trophy stamp set. This stamp set is retiring, and is only guaranteed to be available until May 25. This is a wonderfully versatile set that everyone would benefit from having in their stamping arsenal. The colors I used were inspired by the Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series paper (DSP) cut to 4-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ (green stripes)
- Whisper White card stock (CS) layer cut to 2-1/2″ x 1-1/2″
Stamped with the World’s Best Trophy stamp set:
- hand outline and sentiment in Memento black ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
- hand fill in in Daffodil Delight ink
- sparkles in Marina Mist ink
Die cut using the Lots of Labels Framelits:
- a scrap of the DSP (pink)
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the note card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer (green stripes) glued onto the front of the note card base
- die cut DSP (pink) glued onto the DSP layer (green stripes)
- Whisper White CS layer adhered to the die cut DSP using Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some information you should check out:
- Be sure my June 2 BOGO Yard Sale & Open House is on your calendar! You won’t believe how much stuff I have for sale, or how much I’ve marked it down.
- Want to order products from the new catalog now? There are two ways.
- Retiring products available through May 31 or while supplies last.
- Swatch Books & Product Shares for 2018-2019 Annual Catalog details
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates
- My Class Calendar
- May Host Code SWA494STR
- Get my FREE Gift for May
- Earn Gumball Rewards
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!