The Blossoming Basket Bundle (Blossoming Basket stamp set and Basket Weave Dynamic embossing folder) is one of the new Sale-A-Bration items. You can get it FREE with a $100 order! I used it to make today’s card. Let me know what you think.
You may notice a few changes in the look of this web site. I’m in the process of changing it up a little, just to give it a fresher look. There are more changes coming, so keep an eye out. Please let me know what you think about any or all of the changes. This site is for you, after all.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Cherry Cobbler card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Gold Foil sheet cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 3-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the Blossoming Basket stamp set:
- basket image in black Memento ink onto the smaller Whisper White CS layer
- tag on the basket handle
- sentiment in black Memento ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Embossed using the Basket Weave Dynamic embossing folder:
- the gold foil layer
Cut using Paper Snips:
- around the sentiment
- a scrap of Cherry Cobbler CS a little bigger than the sentiment
- NOTE: I didn’t measure these. I just cut until it looked right. The white strip is about 1/2″ tall, and the red one is about 3/4″ tall.
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- flower petals and tag hearts in Cherry Cobbler
- flower centers in Daffodil Delight with specks of Pumpkin Pie
- leaves in Old Olive
- basket in Crumb Cake
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- embossed gold layer adhered to the front of the card base using Fast Fuse
- basket layer adhered to the embossed gold layer using Fast Fuse
- sentiment glued onto the Cherry Cobbler CS strip
- Cherry Cobbler CS strip adhered to the card front using Fast Fuse
- a gold enamel heart applied to the sentiment strip
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of February (2T9AQTKG) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in February: Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!