Today is the last day of Sale-a-bration 2019. If there’s anything you haven’t gotten, now is the time to do it. You can earn a free Sale-a-bration item with each $50 on an order. Click here to shop Sale-a-bration. I used a Sale-a-bration item on today’s card, the beautiful Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper. In fact, today’s tri-fold card is really all about this paper. I also used the Butterfly Gala Bundle (Butterfly Gala stamp set and Butterfly Duet Punch) which is now back in stock!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Basic Black card stock (CS) cut to 12″ x 5-1/2″ , then scored at 4″ and 8″
- Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 3-7/8″ x 5-3/8″ (3 pieces)
- Whisper White CS cut to 2-7/8″ x 4-3/8″
Stamped with the Butterfly Gala stamp set:
- front sentiment in Stazon black ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- inside sentiment in Stazon black ink onto the Whisper White CS piece
- butterflies in Stazon black ink onto a scrap of Vellum CS
Cut using the Butterfly Duet Punch:
Die cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits:
- front sentiment using a plain oval die
- scrap of Basic Black CS using a scalloped oval die
Assembled the card:
- burnished the folds in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layers glued onto the three sections of the card base
- front sentiment glued onto the Basic Black CS oval
- Basic Black oval adhered onto the front DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- butterflies adhered onto the front DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- NOTE: I cut skinny strips from the edge of a sheet of Stampin’ Dimensionals, then applied them to the bodies of the butterflies. I adhered only the bodies, and not the wings, onto the card
- Whisper White CS glued onto the third DSP layer
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Preorder the Wonderful Moments Wedding Card Online Class by April 3!
Need some cards for all those weddings and showers that inevitably come up this time of year? This class is for you.
- Make 6 gorgeous cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- perfect for weddings and showers
- I do all the cutting and embossing. You just stamp, color, and assemble!
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and color options (Lovely Lipstick was used in the sneak peeks below, though it looks darker in the photos.)
Here are some helpful links:
- Today is the last day of Sale-a-bration!!! – earn free items!
- Today is the last day to buy Sale-a-bration Coordination items!!!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- March Host Code RHZ6NBS7 – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team during Sale-a-bration! You get so much extra, like the amazing Craft & Carry Tote Bag!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!