It’s March 1, and that means the brand new Sale-a-bration Coordination products are now available to purchase! I’ve used one of them on today’s card, the Story Label Punch, along with the coordinating Part of My Story Sale-a-bration stamp set. The Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper (another SAB item) provides the background.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Pineapple Punch card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Part of My Story stamp set:
- sentiment in Poppy Parade ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- just the dots from the sentiment stamp in Poppy Parade ink onto the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS
Cut using the brand new Story Label Punch:
- 2 pieces from a scrap of Pineapple Punch CS and 2 from a scrap of Poppy Parade CS
Embossed using the Basket Weave embossing folder:
- DSP layer
- NOTE: unfortunately the embossing doesn’t show in the photos
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Poppy Parade 1/2″ Textured Weave Ribbon adhered onto the DSP layer with Tear & Tape, wrapping the ends around to the back of the layer
- Poppy Parade 1/4″ Mini Striped Ribbon adhered onto the 1/2″ ribbon with Tear & Tape, wrapping the ends around to the back of the layer
- Pineapple Punch 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon adhered onto the 1/4″ ribbon with Tear & Tape, wrapping the ends around to the back of the layer
- DSP layer adhered onto the front of the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Poppy Parade punched shape glued onto the DSP layer, just above the ribbon
- Pineapple Punch punched shape glued onto the DSP layer, just below the ribbon
- sentiment glued to the remaining two punched pieces, then all three adhered over the ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are all the new products:
They’re available only through March 31, or while supplies last.
Preorder the Floral Romance Online Class by March 6!
- Make 6 beautiful cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Soft, elegant designs are perfect for wedding, anniversary, and much more
- Limited spots available! Order early – this one is sure to sell out!
Click on the image below for details:
Here are some helpful links to check out:
- Sale-a-bration!!!– earn free items!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- March Host Code RHZ6NBS7 – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team! Sale-a-bration is a super time to join! You get so much extra!!!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!