I was looking through my supplies, trying to decide what to use fo rmy next card, when I came to the Broadway Bound Designer Series Paper. What a fun set! Especially when you add the Broadway Birthday bundle (Broadway Birthday stamp set and Broadway Lights Framelits Dies.) I chose one of the calmest paper designs in the pack – calm but still fun with the confetti dots in Basic Black, Gray Granite, and gold foil. I thought a nice red would set it off nicely, so I made the card base and the die cut sentiment from Real Red card stock. Vellum toned down the gold dots, and metallic sequins kicked it back up.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Real Red card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Broadway Bound Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Vellum layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 6″ x 1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the Broadway Bound stamp set:
- sentiment in Memento black ink onto the Whisper White CS strip
- NOTE: I inked up only part of the stamp.
Die cut using the Broadway Lights Framelits:
- the word “Wish” from a scrap of Real Red CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- sentiment strip adhered at an angle onto the vellum layer using Tear & Tape, then the ends trimmed using Paper Snips
- die cut word glued onto the vellum layer, overlapping the sentiment strip
- sequins glued onto the vellum layer and sentiment strip
- Tear & Tape and glue applied to the back of the vellum layer, behind the items adhered to the front, then the vellum layer adhered to the DSP layer
- NOTE: I put Tear & Tape behind the CS strip, and glue behind the word and the sequins
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
- I laid a large clear block (size F) on the card until the glue dried, so the vellum wouldn’t curl
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are 3 amazing limited time offers – August only!:
1) Color Your Seasons Special, August 1-31, 2018, While Supplies Last!
Stampin’ Up!’s® Blended Seasons Stamp Set, coordinating Framelits™ Dies, and Watercolor Pencils are perfect for every season of creating! Plus, save 10% when you buy the stamp set and Framelits in a bundle! But don’t wait—these exclusive products are only available until August 31 while supplies last. So get in the mood to create something full of colors and seasons!
Introducing the all-new, limited-time Color Your Season products:
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 12-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season – #149019 @ $53 (wood blocks included); #149016 @ $39 (suggested clear blocks: b, c, e, g, h)
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images! #149013 @ $33. Has10 dies. Largest die: 4-7/8″ x 3-3/8″.
- Save 10%! Blended Seasons BUNDLE – BLENDED SEASONS STAMP SET + STITCHED SEASONS FRAMELITS DIES – Wood-mount #149893 @ $77.25, Clear-mount #149894 @ $64.75
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors! #149014 @ $12.50. Acid free, lignin free.10 pencils in Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy
- Products available while supplies last until August 31, 2018 – while supplies last
- Items may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit.
2) Earn free products during Bonus Days!
- For every $50 you spend on an order in August, you will receive a $5 coupon to use in September!
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you may earn.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.) Although new prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
3) Buy 10 Stampin’ Ink pads in August and get one FREE!!
- Buy any 10 ink pads from me in August, I will give you another one FREE!
- Contact me to place your order, so I can add your FREE ink pad!
Here’s some more cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your FREE CATALOG.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- August Host Code YRU4UHA4– receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!