Sale-A-Bration begins tomorrow!
This is Stampin’ Up!’s biggest event of the year! Here’s how you can save big during SAB:
- For every $50 you spend, you get to choose a free item from the SAB catalog. This year there are two extra items that are free with a $100 order.
- If you place an order (either just yourself, or a group order) of $250, you get $25 EXTRA in Stampin’ Rewards! You can even put your Stampin’ Rewards toward the cost of your Starter Kit.
- Talk about the ultimate bundle! When you buy the Starter Kit you get to choose $125 in product, plus 2 additional stamp sets of any price (up to $101 extra!), and you only pay $99. AND you get free shipping! That’s up to a 60% savings! After that you save 20% on everything you buy, and get 20% cash back on everything someone buys from you. There are no penalties and no commitment! And no selling required – you can be your only customer! Or you can sell to a few people and make enough to support your habit or to pay off those Christmas bills! Or you can start your own business. It’s up to you.
And now today’s card:
Last month I attended Stampin’ Up!’s huge OnStage event in Salt Lake City. One of the perks of attending was getting the new 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs and using some of the new products. I am so excited about these! There are some super fun products in the Occasions catalog, and some even have coordinating products in the SAB catalog! Today I’m sharing a card I made at OnStage using some of those coordinating products: the Bubble Over Bundle (Bubble Over stamp set and Bottles & Bubbles Framelits Dies) and the Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper. The new Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes near the mouth of the bottle to look like bubbles coming out the top. All these new products will be available for you to order beginning tomorrow!
Here’s what I made:
The card on the left is the one I made at OnStage, and the card on the right is one I made after I got home. The few differences are differentiated in the instructions below in red for the left card and blue for the right card.
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Bermuda Bay card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Lemon Lime Twist CS or Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 3″ x 4″
- Bubbles & Fizz DSP cut to 3-3/4″ x 3/4″ (4 different pieces)
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/2″, for the inside
Stamped with the Bubble Over stamp set:
- bottle in Lemon Lime Twist ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- bottom bottle tag in Lemon Lime Twist ink stamped off once or in Calypso Coral ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- top tag in Calypso Coral ink stamped off or Bermuda Bay ink stamped off onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- sentiment in Calypso Coral or Bermuda Bay ink onto the top tag
- bubbles in Lemon Lime Twist ink on the 3″ x 4″ piece of Lemon Lime Twist CS
Die cut using the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits:
- stamped images: bottle, bottom tag, top tag
- straw from a scrap of Whisper White CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished score line in card base with a Bone Folder
- Lemon Lime Twist CS or DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- 4 DSP strips glued onto the card front
- bottom label glued onto bottle, and excess trimmed off each side with Paper Snips
- top label glued onto bottom label
- straw glued onto the card front
- bottle adhered over the straw with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 3 clear epoxy dots applied near the top of the bottle
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Year End Sales Event Ends Today!
Yep, today is the last day of the Year End Sales Event, and to order from the retiring list of products from the 2017 Holiday Catalog. Click here to take advantage of this event in my online store.
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face.
- Swatch Books and Product Shares from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs – order yours HERE by January 2!
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- SAB Stamp Fest coming January 20. Details and register HERE by January 13!
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of January (XNNMNZSZ) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- January’s FREE gift: Silver Embossing Paste – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!