Recently I told you I participated in a card swap with some of my Rising Star friends. We each made 8 different cards. As I was leaving for a trip, I realized I had only 7 done. Enter my sister, team member, cat sitter, and amazing card maker, Judy Newsome. She was house sitting for us while we were gone. After I left, she made the 8th card for each pack and sent them all out. She CASEd a card by Nicole Schlack of www.schlack.de.
Thank you, Judy!
Here’s what she made:
Here’s what she did:
Cut and scored with a Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Pear Pizzazz card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Coffee Break Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4-1/8″ x 1-3/4″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 4-1/4″ x 1″
- Optional: Very Vanilla CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside
Cut using the Banner Triple Punch:
- one end of the 4-1/4″ x 1″ Very Vanilla CS strip
Stamped with the Bubble Over stamp set:
- larger sentiment in Basic Black ink onto the Very Vanilla CS strip
- 2 smaller sentiments onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS
- bubbles in Pear Pizzazz ink onto the Very Vanilla CS layer, to appear to be coming out of the bottle
Die cut using the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits:
- smaller sentiments
- 2 bottles from a scrap of Pear Pizzazz CS
- 2 bottle caps from a scrap of Smoky Slate CS
Colored using a Sponge Dauber:
- around the edges of the 2 bottles in Basic Black ink
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Very Vanilla CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Coffee Break DSP glued onto the bottom of the Very Vanilla CS layer
- small sentiment labels glued onto the bottles
- bottles glued onto the Very Vanilla CS layer
- one bottle cap glued onto a bottle
- the other bottle cap glued onto the Very Vanilla CS layer, among the stamped bubbles, as if it had just popped off the bottle
- wrapped the end of the Very Vanilla CS strip with a piece of Pear Pizzazz Washi Tape and a piece of Basic Black Washi Tape
- Very Vanilla CS strip adhered to the Coffee Break DSP with Stampin’ Dimentionals
- Optional:4″ x 5-1/4″ Very Vanilla CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what she used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of January (XNNMNZSZ) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in January: Silver Embossing Paste – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!